Seek Real Estate Pty Ltd is committed to protect the privacy of our clients and website visitors. Seek Real Estate is required to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). This policy describes the information we collect and hold, how we use that information, how that information may be disclosed, the security of that information, how you can access and correct any such information and other relevant details concerning your privacy.
What Type of Your Personal Information does Seek Real Estate Collect?
Seek Real Estate may collect your personal information, including name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, property value, rental amounts, insurance detail, references and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence.
Sometimes Seek Real Estate may also need to ask you for other forms of Personal Information to enable us to provide services to you.
How Does Seek Real Estate Collect Your Personal Information?
Seek Real Estate collects information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting Personal information from you, we may collect in various ways, including through when you write to or email us, when you access and use our website and during communication between you and us. We may also collect personal information from third parties including through third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities, your lawyers, accountants and financial advisers, your employer.
Why Does Seek Real Estate Collect, Hold and Disclose Your Personal Information?
Seek Real Estate collect this information for the following purposes, including:
· provide services and/or products you may request;
· to answer enquires and provide information or advise about our produces and services;
· for the administrative, marketing, planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes;
· to provide your personal information to related bodies corporate, contractors, solicitor, conveyors, agents or service providers
· to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
· to process and respond to any complaint made by you;
· to comply with real-estate legislation and regulations.
To Whom May Seek Real Estate Disclose Your Personal Information?
Seek Real Estate will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is in accordance with this privacy statement or with your prior consent. The third parties are as following:
· our employees, related bodies corporate, contractor, conveyor or other related third party for the purposes of processing business or our website, fulfilling enquires from you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing house, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, utilities providers, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
· where disclosure is necessary to prevent injury to life or health, to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or where it may be required by law such as in a response to warrant or other legal process;
· Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Personal Information?
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by informing us.
· In the case of information you provide through this website, by emailing us at the contact address shown on this website
· In the case of information you provide directly to an agent, by contracting the agent directly.
If you believe the information we hold is incorrect or incomplete. Please inform us to update it.
Direct Marketing Materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you on an ongoing basis.
How Does Seek Real Estate Keep Your Personal Information Secure?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment that is accessed only by persons authorised by Seek Real Estate to prevent interference, misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If your personal detail is no longer needed for any purpose, Seek Real Estate will destroy it.
How to Contract Us?
If you have any concerns, questions, enquires or feedback regarding the treatment of your privacy, please contact us using the details set out below.
We will treat requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options how they may be resolved.
Phone: 03 9973 5065
Address: 316 Stephensons Road, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149